2nd Gen SV's for Sale

Started by Dragon, December 11, 2016, 12:11:46 PM

Dragon

Before the end of this past season, I had made the decision to sell my two SV's once the season ended. I had also decided that I was going to completely refresh everything on both bikes so that the new owner would be able to simply start the bikes and race. So, below is a simple description of what is for sale:

1- 04 Super Bike build by KWS (96hp on MR-12/$4,300 for motor alone) 24 regional class championships over two seasons. This bike has a massive list of work done to it and the build sheet can be provided to serious buyers only. The only thing I will disclose is that this motor does have the 8 plate Yoyodyne slipper clutch($1,000) Samco High Pressure water Hoses, SV1000 radiator, SV1000 oil cooler and bored TB's(Zoran). This motor has also been re-freshed after every season and I have build sheets from KWS showing this work as well. It has a 180 rear kit(Zoran), full M4 titanium and wrapped exhaust, Penske double clicker W/AMA valving, 06 GSXR600 front end with Ohlins 20mil kit, Vortex chain/sprocket kit, Vortex lightweight fairing stay, Ballistic Battery, GPR V4 Stabilizer, Vortex clip-ons and rear sets, Motion pro2 throttle, Braided brake lines, PC3 and Quick Shifter. This bike also comes with a clean and clear title allowing it to be put back on the road if wanted.

2- 06 Super Sport build (79hp on pump) no races, used as a backup but never needed. The motor is %100 stock with low miles and great compression. It is mostly stock but does have a Vortex 520 chain and sprocket kit and clip-ons with R6 throttle tube. It has a fully wrapped GPR exhaust and stock rear sets. It is also equipped with a PC3 and Quick Shifter. It currently sits on stock suspension but I can add new RaceTech emulators and GS-3 Shock for an additional $700(Sprung to your weight). This bike comes with a certified and notorized bill of sale. Both bikes are race ready and will pass tech for both WERA and CCS. The owner of both bikes will also receive a 07 motor(3400 mile) harness, ECU, Throttle Boddies and enough spares to start a 3rd bike if needed. Both bikes will also come with two sets of strait wheels and two bins filled with spare sprockets, airboxes, clip on tubes, subframes and fairing stays.I know Im missing a few things but feel free to contact me at 240-762-2721 or email at sg.hoffman@yahoo.comI can supply video of both bikes as well as the original build sheet and refresh sheets for the end of each season.

The bikes are located in Maryland but I travel often and can arrange delivery with a little help from the buyer.Both bike with all spares - $7300

For some reason, my system is having dificulty uploading pics. I have several detailed pictures as well as videos of compression and leak down tests. Please email me for video and text me for quicker pics