Yzf 750 exhaust

Started by KrisP, October 11, 2016, 07:53:32 AM

KrisP

Looking for a exhaust system for a exhaust system for a Yamaha yzf750.
Thanks
Kris.
Krispribanic2@gmail.com

Woofentino Pugrossi

Looking for stock of aftermarket?
Rob
CCS MW#14 EX, ASRA #141
CCSForums Cornerworking and Classifieds Mod

KrisP

Woofentino Pugrossi

Not sure but I think Hindle may still have some for it. I got one of the last Leo Vinci SBK slip-on sold for the YZF750 on my 97.

I would try looking on the exup brotherhood. http://www.exupworldwide.com/forum/ Not really active anymore but there was a lot of yzf750 owners on it.
Rob
CCS MW#14 EX, ASRA #141

KrisP

I live about 10 minutes from Lang's shop and have been trying to get him to build some more of these pipes but he seems to have very little interest in doing so. I'll keep trying and see where it goes, in the meantime if anybody has something I'm on it.
Thanks for your interest.
Kris

KrisP

Today I ordered a complete exhaust from Black Widow in England. Will be interesting to see what it looks like.

britx303

Yes,please keep us up to date on those. I saw they had a full system for 400s too,and thought about getting it.

Woofentino Pugrossi

Yes let us know. If I EVER get mine back up and running and set it up for track only, their full system looks to work well.

Rob
CCS MW#14 EX, ASRA #141

KrisP

Well I received the exhaust system one week after I ordered it, no additional shipping charges which was a pleasant surprise. The system is well made, Tig welded and it fit without any problems. It's not a Work or Termi but neither is the price. I would say that it is on the same level as a Hindle. All in all I'm very happy with the purchase.

Woofentino Pugrossi

Rob
CCS MW#14 EX, ASRA #141

KrisP

I tried to send pics but it didn't work.send me your email address and I will send them.
Krispribanic2@gmail.com

Woofentino Pugrossi

Rob
CCS MW#14 EX, ASRA #141