News:

New Round added to ASRA schedule: VIR North Course

Main Menu

RBoM SV/FZ07 SBK Showdown Sept.17th

Started by Russell Masecar, July 27, 2016, 10:29:36 AM

apriliaman

Gino in the Mid Atlantic area air cooled bikes are not popular like in the south.No one even races an 800,and there maybe up to 5 air cooled bike riders at the most racing.At VIR I would say there will be around 30 SV's there.The FZR is not fast enough to compete with the SV.My 400 is on AVG 7 seconds a lap slower on most tracks.Even if it was a 600 superbike it will be better but the SV is still faster in the turns and 1st gens SV superbikes can weigh 300-315 lbs like the Mid West riders have.
Winner of at least 50 CCS Lightweight Regional Championships
3 National Championships
Top 10 plate holder since 2006

LWT Racer

Quote from: Gino230 on August 30, 2016, 04:42:10 PMMaybe next year, if the 800 is allowed ;)

I would like to see 800 allowed. It's a great match up.

Sam Wiest #60
TWF Racing | LWT Racer
Lighweight Racing - The struggle is real.

MACOP1104

I'd like to thank Arnie Hastings and James Bock for posting contingency for this event.  All you have to do is buy product from Arnie (VP fuel) or James (Pirelli tires) to qualify for the contingency. 

Russell Masecar

Thanks to Kevin Elliott and the CCS crew for helping make the 2016 Challenge happen. Thanks to all the participants too. A big grid with some ridiculous laptimes..... except for Sam.... Good fun. Thanks also to Arnie and James Bock for posting special contingency prizes. Pretty cool.

LWT Racer

Sam Wiest #60
TWF Racing | LWT Racer
Lighweight Racing - The struggle is real.