News:

New Round added to ASRA schedule: VIR North Course

Main Menu

Autobauhn April 30th- May1st

Started by JKBRacing, April 02, 2016, 12:12:21 AM

kneedragon88

Quote from: Riemland293 on April 11, 2016, 12:10:01 PM
Just a few questions for you guys...
  Going to the stt event on friday, coming in thursday night.  Am I right thinking camping is going to run me $90 (30 per day..thu-fri-sat night)?  Also CCS gate is $30 per person (fri night though sunday night)?  Not even sure what gate is for stt on friday....
  Also wondering if rookies cup awards points that count towards a regional or class championship?  Thanks
Brian

Rookies won't count toward overall point standings, they only count for the Rookies Cup classes. 

Grasshopper

Quote from: Newracer46 on April 25, 2016, 11:29:23 PM
I hear ya, I am confident that there is no appreciable benefit for me to have a total loss ignition. I will try to get through this season with it then next winter I will try and get a charging system back on it.
Hopefully the weather forecast improves for Autobauhn on Sunday. I don't have rain tires and they are out of my budget.

I have a used set you can have if you bring me a bottle of jim beam. They are pretty much shit but way better than nothing. We can slam the bottle of whisky together
Nicholas

SV88

Not sure how much riding we'll be doing.  I'll be bringing a whole bunch of fiberglass for R6 and SVs some used some new.  Will bring some sv motor and other parts that I won't need.  Clearing out the garage.  Come and get something.  Next step...Ebay.
Fastsv650/SVR6/Steve sv23
09R6rdrace,13KTM250xc enduro,03SV1000N, 99-02 sv650 project
ret. CCS MW/FL/SE 88  Moto A SSP 881

JKBRacing

It is starting to sound like a better time already!! I will bring things to barter with for sure!! I'm starting to see even a washed out day at the track will be better than a day at work for sure. I have a huge camp chef stove with a big griddle for pancake breakfast and Fajitas or burgers for lunch and dinner.

Grasshopper

Quote from: Newracer46 on April 27, 2016, 08:26:11 AM
It is starting to sound like a better time already!! I will bring things to barter with for sure!! I'm starting to see even a washed out day at the track will be better than a day at work for sure. I have a huge camp chef stove with a big griddle for pancake breakfast and Fajitas or burgers for lunch and dinner.

When you are are not at New Racer anymore will your name be oldracer46? Just wondering...
Nicholas

kruizen

Will CCS tech/registration be open Friday night?

Grasshopper

Quote from: kruizen on April 27, 2016, 02:40:14 PM
Will CCS tech/registration be open Friday night?
Just email CCS direct. Eric typically answers back right away. info@ccsracing.us
Nicholas

JKBRacing

Quote from: Grasshopper on April 27, 2016, 02:02:05 PM
When you are are not at New Racer anymore will your name be oldracer46? Just wondering...
I hope so! I hope I am racing so long they decide that they need to find a place to keep my walker on hot pit lane just in case my bladder cannot make it through the GT race  :thumb: