News:

New Round added to ASRA schedule: VIR North Course

Main Menu

VP race fuel available for CCS races at VIR Sep 19-20

Started by ahastings, September 11, 2015, 04:09:24 PM

ahastings

I will be bringing VP fuels to VIR next weekend arriving Fri night Sep 18th.  Preorders are highly recommended if you want to guarantee to have fuel at the event . Preorders needed by Wed morning. I will not be bringing much extra as this is the last round of the season. Also if you need fuel for Daytona I would recommend getting it now as well.  I accept Paypal at ahastings1@yahoo.com , or any major credit card at the track. If you need an invoice reply to this email.  Any cans larger then 5 gal also must be preordered/prepaid .   Here are my current prices for trackside delivery only:                   5 gal/ 15 gal drums:   Motorsports 98L – $59/ $196 VP 110-                  $59/ $196 MR12/MR9-          $135/ $410 U4.4-                     $85/  $230 C12-                      $75/  $215 T4-                        $65/  $180 VPR-                      $65/  $180  MRX02 -                $149/ $449    5 gal  jugs with hose $29   $5 per can discount for purchases of 2 or more cans fuel.   you will be eligible for VP contingency by purchasing from me and I will submit your name. All you have to do is list VP mas a sponsor and have the stickers checked at tech.   email me at ahastings1@yahoo.com for any special orders. These prices are guaranteed for prepaid preorders only, prices may increase by the time of the event with fuel price fluctuations. thanks . see you at the track Arnie A&M Motorsports
Arnie
A&M Motorsports
Mid-Atlantic VP Fuel Vendor