CCS Contingency

Started by notbostrom, May 20, 2015, 09:59:28 PM

notbostrom

can someone tell me where to find the CCS contingency payouts for 2015.. all I can find on ccs website is the ASRA stuff or manufacturer's stuff, nothing about brakes or tires etc
Ben "Notbostom"

nevenelestate

You have to go to the specific brand you are curious about and find out from them. They are listed here http://www.ccsracing.us/sponsors.html but say you are curious what Vortex pays out and requirements then you have to go to Vortex's page or contact them.

Grady

This from the PitBull site:

Please check with your race organization for specific race coverage and payment status.
:ahhh:

notbostrom

back to square 1.. same with VP

So I'll just assume there is NO contingency other than bike manufacturers for CCS
Ben "Notbostom"

MELK-MAN

here's what i know, cause i collect or they hear from me  8)

pitbull-pays for sure - but ya need a pit bull sprocket or damper
vortex-ditto - but.. ya gotta have a vortex sprocket (i have 2 bikes,1 each..lol)
EBC-   ya have to work at it, and call EBC in CA, but they will get you product with winnings
JRI-    need a JRi shock, but they will pay toward another one.
VP-     I gave up years ago, but Lisa Bender ASSURES me they will pay so promoting them starting this weekend. buy 1 pail from Sean Prieto,run stickers.
2012 FL region & 2014 South East overall champion
Pro Flow Tech Performance Fuel Injector Service
MICHELIN, EBC, Silkolene, JenningsGP, Engine Ice

notbostrom

Ben "Notbostom"

ahastings

I don't know why ccs doesnt post details anymore. I can tell you about VP. They pay $25 for 1st, 5th or 10th. Pays all classes but only one payout per rider per wknd. Must buy from trackside vendor. Those who buy from me I submit their names to vp, don't know about other regions
Arnie
A&M Motorsports
Mid-Atlantic VP Fuel Vendor

Eric Kelcher

I'm sorry guys, I will get on this I have spent way too much time helping MotoAmerica thru their growing pains and neglected getting this put together this year. It will probably take until next week to get it all put together and formatted.
Eric Kelcher
ASRA/CCS Director of Competition

dmj_88

Forum156

Thanks Eric! Looking forward to this!!

Forum156