News:

New Round added to ASRA schedule: VIR North Course

Main Menu

CMP April 10 Practice for April 11-12

Started by franikk, March 23, 2015, 12:12:35 PM

franikk

Is anyone attending Cornerspeed on Friday?

ramoszx12r

I will be there for the Friday track day.
Tony
CCS#69
05 R1

akosi

franikk

Pirelli Tire Guy

Podium Motorsports Pirelli will be there for tire and racing needs! Call if you need anything
James Bock
Podium Motorsports
912 655 1433

ramoszx12r

It looks like is going to rain. Hope not or i will need tires.
What are you guys using other then raine tires?
Tony
CCS#69
05 R1

britx303

Ive raced on Michelin 2ct's in steady rain and won.I dont bother getting "rains",and my racebike is also one of my streetbikes,so I always have a set of rims with the street tires and a set of slicks mounted so I can swap easy

ramoszx12r

Thanks for the reply. i am using pirelli and i have a set of dragon that i am planning to use if it rains. hope they are good in the rain.
Tony
CCS#69
05 R1

ramoszx12r

What PSI of air are you using on the rain, on the 2tc's?

Quote from: britx303 on April 03, 2015, 09:17:23 PM
Ive raced on Michelin 2ct's in steady rain and won.I dont bother getting "rains",and my racebike is also one of my streetbikes,so I always have a set of rims with the street tires and a set of slicks mounted so I can swap easy
Tony
CCS#69
05 R1

MELK-MAN

you might win a rain race in some regions on street tires, but you won't in FL region.... just sayin ! :) There are some fast m-effin rain riders down here, and they use full rains. (if it's a wet track, shooting spray off the tires).

no doubt you can have some fun without em though ! just gets a little more interesting.
2012 FL region & 2014 South East overall champion
Pro Flow Tech Performance Fuel Injector Service
MICHELIN, EBC, Silkolene, JenningsGP, Engine Ice

franikk