Track/Event addition to 2015 Mid-West Schedule

Started by Mark Bernard, January 19, 2015, 07:36:40 AM

Jwhite316

Quote from: Woofentino Pugrossi on February 13, 2015, 01:03:06 AM
Looks like no Autobahn CC May 1-3.

But get ready for it....

Jun 12-14 BRAINERD. :ahhh: :boink: :cheers: :thumb: 8)

According to Kevin Elliot, ACC is still tentative as CCS is waiting to recieve the contract from ACC. 
Well how could there be two number 1's? It'd be number 11 then?

Woofentino Pugrossi

Quote from: Jwhite316 on February 23, 2015, 05:07:03 PM
According to Kevin Elliot, ACC is still tentative as CCS is waiting to recieve the contract from ACC. 

May 1 they have "test drive autobahn" on their calender. So if we do go there, no practice day may 1. Still not counting on it happening.
Rob
CCS MW#14 EX, ASRA #141
CCSForums Cornerworking and Classifieds Mod

trace33chargers

Even though ACC is the closest track to me (just about 2 hours), I'd be fine if it wasn't on the schedule. Fun track, but I can't imagine racing on it unless they have repaved since 2012. It was just super bumpy. Start getting people riding very aggressively and you'll have trouble.

Grasshopper

Just heard from a little bird Autobahn is a go go
Nicholas

SV88

Quote from: Grasshopper on March 03, 2015, 03:18:20 PM
Just heard from a little bird Autobahn is a go go
Are you serious?  That's great if true.  North, South or both?  I should be there on the R6 or an SV.
Fastsv650/SVR6/Steve sv23
09R6rdrace,13KTM250xc enduro,03SV1000N, 99-02 sv650 project
ret. CCS MW/FL/SE 88  Moto A SSP 881

Rocky5000100

Eric Kelcher

Quote from: Rocky5000100 on March 05, 2015, 12:42:35 PM
Any official confirmation yet?
Autobahn is happening. May 2-3 or May 1-3
We were given verbal date confirmation Tues, we should have received details Wed. But we were unfortunately iced covered again yesterday afternoon so final details of Fri/Sat/Sun or Sat/Sun and what changes it may have to twin sprint scheduled races at BHF have to be determined.
Currently we are traveling to race at Roebling Road, since we are driving it will likely be this weekend before full details and PR comes out.
Eric Kelcher
ASRA/CCS Director of Competition

jfboothe

ktmracer94

Still no info on this? I'm kind of wondering if it does happen how many people are going to show up on short notice.

trace33chargers

It's official now. ACC is on the schedule. I'm a little irritated since it is really short notice (we had tentative pipeline notice, but nothing official). I'll be even more irritated if I have to end up paying the $40 membership fee to STT for the practice day. Oh well... Racing isn't cheap.

The good news is the midwest is back to a number of different tracks which will make for a memorable year.
http://ccsracing.us/schedules/2015/schedule.html

Capitalview

You don't need to pay the membership fee.  It just lets you get a partial refund if you have a mechanical problem.

trace33chargers