News:

New Round added to ASRA schedule: VIR North Course

Main Menu

2015 Schedule

Started by jfboothe, October 08, 2014, 02:03:31 PM

Capitalview

Brainard woudl be great!  They repaved a lot of it I understand.

smr123

Quote from: bruce71198 on October 27, 2014, 11:13:10 AM
Rode on it yesterday it's an awesome track surface and the layout is very cool. There is way too much Armco too close to the track for CCS to even think about racing there. That would have to change before any organization would probably consider racing there. Although with enough air fence I guess anything is possible. Remember this is just my opinion.

Rode on the corvette track on the 27th also.  I was told the track is considering moving guard rail and adding more air fence.  It's fast and very technical.  I hope it is considered.

SV88

MW schedule:  I'm speculating a lot here but I'm deducing that RA will be July 3-5 and two BHF dates are July 18-18 and Sept. 26-27.  Can anyone fill in any other dates?  Curious if Topeka will be back on...
Fastsv650/SVR6/Steve sv23
09R6rdrace,13KTM250xc enduro,03SV1000N, 99-02 sv650 project
ret. CCS MW/FL/SE 88  Moto A SSP 881

jfboothe

Does anyone know the reason the Topeka was dropped last year? I asked around a few times but no one really had an answer. Just curious...

Woofentino Pugrossi

Quote from: jfboothe on November 26, 2014, 03:37:33 PM
Does anyone know the reason the Topeka was dropped last year? I asked around a few times but no one really had an answer. Just curious...

Scheduling conflict. Tough Mudder rented that weekend first even though they also told ccs they had it also that weekend is what I heard. Apparently goofballs running around in mud takes more priority than using a race track to hold races.
Rob
CCS MW#14 EX, ASRA #141
CCSForums Cornerworking and Classifieds Mod

SV88

Ok...more somewhat informed speculation..Motovid's only Friday date @ BHF is May 15th, so it's highly likely that will precced a BHF weekend.

motomaniac

Quote from: Capitalview on November 08, 2014, 11:50:05 AM
Brainard woudl be great!  They repaved a lot of it I understand.
Brainerd is awesome!  Excellent repave!
Ex#61

pdoughduc

Is the April round at CMP actually dropped from MA this year??
Mid-Atlantic/Atlantic
AM #82
Ducati 900SS

JWZelibor

yes why is daytona added to mid atlantic and CMP dropped? this back to back weekend rounds for RRR and daytona is alot of travel for MA competitors unless us people with jobs are expected to take a whole week off of work and just stay down there....when i think of the mid atlantic region the state of FL doesnt come to mind
"I dont really know how to put this.......I'm kind of a big deal around here.......People know me"

LWT Racer

CCS/ASRA picking up Daytona makes perfect sense, but making it a MA round doesn't. They are just doing it in hopes to create a bigger turn out.   

So yes Jason, if you live up north, you gotta take basically a week and a half off of work.  Already know of people considering it.

CMP should be MA because besides VIR, it's the most "MA" track .
Sam Wiest #60
TWF Racing | LWT Racer
Lighweight Racing - The struggle is real.

SV88

The MW schedule is disappointing.  No ACC or Gingerman.  Will probably run WERA Grattan in early May if the snow is gone...lol.  Any date on the MW banquet?  no danger for me to have won anything but want to come out on the ice with the newish KTM...

I won't be missing the shift lever this time...lol