News:

New Round added to ASRA schedule: VIR North Course

Main Menu

Rece results

Started by rafa, August 22, 2014, 11:51:53 PM

rafa

Hey guys, just did my first race weekend this past week.

I found all the race results and lap times, i am just wondering if there is a place where i can see the gaps between the riders, as in how far behind the guy in front of me i was.

Thanks

Rafa

MELK-MAN

usually takes a few days.. the results are usually up first , then you will see the hyperlink for "laptimes" highlight a day or 2 later. you click that, and it brings you to a page with all the sessions. Both practice and all the races, with the lap times listed by rider name/#.
2012 FL region & 2014 South East overall champion
Pro Flow Tech Performance Fuel Injector Service
MICHELIN, EBC, Silkolene, JenningsGP, Engine Ice

nevenelestate

For specific gaps from rider to rider and stuff like that you would have to do some spreadsheet work. You can get each riders lap times, I believe they are listed by race and the order of crossing the finish line. So in theory you can grab all the times, do some formulas and maybe get what you are looking for....good luck though
:pop:

Tammy857

Good luck using a spreadsheet when you can't even spell "rAce"!  :lmao:

Eric Kelcher

This is something that is as far as I know only available currently on the scoring computer.
Eric Kelcher
ASRA/CCS Director of Competition

rafa

Thanks for all the replies guys.

I guess there will be no way to know.
I know where you guys are trying to get with the spreadsheet, but it wouldnt work as we didnt start first lap exactly next to each other.

But thank you.

Tammy, get out of here haha.