Brand New Race Bodywork------$375

Started by optimal racing, July 23, 2014, 07:54:24 PM

optimal racing

Complete set of race bodywork/fairing starts at $375.00.  All pieces are already primer and ready to paint.  Our bodywork is directly molded from oem parts and test fitted in the U.S before we send to our factory for massive production. Our bodywork is hand-lay with high quality custom made fiberglass and special mixture of high quality resins to ensure its durability and flexibility and lightweight. Our bodywork/fairing is AMA legal, and it's already been used by many race teams.  For more information, you can look for us at Facebook "OptimalRacing" or visit our site at www.optimalracing.com or contact us at (877)308-9888.

tech3atl

I am in need of some bodywork for a 2014 Yamaha R6 with Superbike Tail. Shipped to 30008
Wayne

Zaph

I was at your website a while back and noted that your list of supported bikes is very lacking.

2013+ Triumph Daytona?  2009+ R1?  300 Ninja?  Any recent Kawasaki for that matter.

Your prices are good, but you're really only supporting old bikes.  I am on the market for a 300 Ninja set myself.