The conartist Trivillus Lewis aka Trivillus Harris aka............

Started by SVbadguy, August 02, 2008, 04:15:45 PM

backMARKr

Quote from: Burt Munro on September 08, 2008, 12:16:39 AM
Boy am I glad I read this!    I was thinking about sleeping with him!

If I hadn't found 'Cheaters - CCS Edtion' I would have always regretted it!

Come into the light, Rick...avoid the dumbness...... :lmao:
NFC Racin',Woodcraft, Pitbull,M4, SUDCO,Bridgestone
WERA #13

lexsation

This message is for Jewelled.... But everyone is more than welcome to read it...

I would really love to speak with you. I think we definately have something in common!!!

I have known "T" since 1992. We dated from 92' to 98'. I am sure that none of you know this but we had two children together. I also have proof that they are his although he didn't deny they were his and signed paternity papers without question so I didn't have to do the DNA thing. I am not sure how old your child/children are, but my daughter turned 14 this year, and my son turned 10. So I understand the "child without a father" clause all too well. He has not been around since I was pregnant with his son so in Oct. that will be 11 years.

One thing that I do know... is that he was raised by his grandmother. His parents are NOT dead. His father walked out on him the way he does with his children, and his mother gave him up for adoption to her mother (his grandmother) because she couldnt handle him. I know this a little more factually only because I have met some of the ppl that knew him when he lived in VA beach that had actually met his grandmother.

I also want to let everyone know that a lot of his problems are because he is Bi-polar and not treated. It explains a lot of his behaviors. His habitual cheating (oh god I don't even wanna start on that subject), his lying, his stealing... they are common with Bi-polar ppl that are not treated. His son (my son) is also bi-polar, and even though he has never met his father, he acts just like him.... it is almost scary!

So on that note, if you would like to contact me, let me know and I will be glad to speak with you. I feel bad for all these kids that walking around (god only knows how many there really are) And I feel bad for you that he had done the things he did to you. He also stole from me, but I was able to get him back, so it was all good for me.

I promise there are no hard feelings in this post... I would just like a little more info if possible.
Lexsation....Manassas, VA

Burt Munro

Founding member of the 10,000+ smite club.  Ask me how you can join!

backMARKr

WERA #13

cj6686571

I think it's pretty sad the things that "T" has done to people, espescially his kids - which he does deny having.

I met him a couple years ago and thank goodness have not had anything bad happen, but then again I haven't let him to close either.  Something just never felt right so I kept a distance and now I guess I kind of see why - always go with your gut instincts about people.

I do still talk to him occassionally and saw him a couple weeks ago.  He says he's going to Florida in a few more weeks, we'll see.

Anyway, I hope everyone gets back what they've lost and moves on in a positive way.  Learn from these experiences, but don't become bitter, it's not worth it, really! :blahblah:

jasiesjoy

Hi,
Wow the people you meet on Craigslist-lol. I just met him a week ago-I know where he lives now(or at least where he says he does) who knows whose house I was in. He said he bought it on foreclosure. Anyway-went out a few times-he came over to my home and met my kids-I thought he was decent but as always I google every man I meet and whaala-here we are. Thanks for all the info and I am so glad my instincts led me here. If anyone needs info contact me-dont know how I can help-Ive only known him a week but as I said I can try. Its a shame he doesnt take care of his kids.

lexsation

Well I am not bitter, but I have no happy feelings toward him at all! Now, if he wanted to give me the $60,000.00 in child support he owes me... then i might be nice to him for a minute!  :lmao:

No, I just hope that word gets around to be careful of him between me and jewelled, there is three kids. Depending on where she lives, there might be one more that I know about. Regardless, all of these kids are going to be biologically fatherless. Makes me sick that he is still up to no good. Would have thought someone would grow out of behaviors like that.

So now all of you are warned, or have learned your lesson... so tell your friends and keep him away from you and by all means don't trust him further than you can throw him!

I am glad i found this site, I have been wanting to vent about him for a while to ppl that had their own run ins with him!

bstew57

T was living with me until Today when his deposit check and his first month's rent check bounced.  He is working at the restaurant in South Riding which was formerly San Vito's.  If i can give you any other information please let me know. 

Tabb23

I looked for Trivillus for more than 10 years, I finally located him through child support enforcment. I last talked to him about a year ago. He was living in Fairfax, in halfway house for criminals. He was leaving there everynight to go to work at Bob Evans. I talked to him on the phone regular and he made  plans of what he was going to do when he got out. Thank Goodness I never fell for him asking me for money. Instead he sent me 3 Money Orders, two for 50.00 and a 3rd fro 250.00, after he was released he wanted me to help him to get a bike.  it was going to be 'cheap transportion' He needed it so he could visit my son, as well as get back and forth to work, but as I figured when he got out I never heard anythign else from him. I still have the phone number he called me from it was a cell phone, it was registered to Anthony.......... I called the number after I had not heard from him and a hispanic female answered, she didnt speak English so I could not communicate with her, however, she kept calling me for days trying to tell me somethign but I could not understand, and finally gave up. To the girl who has his daughter, he did claim, her maybe because I knew about her already because I have know him since 1993. He said the mother would not let him see her. As for his son, I asked about his little boy, he said it was not his child, I told him I had heared different, but he never admitted to having the son. He is a sad sorry person!!!

Jeff

Okay, great.  So we all know he's a Bad Guy..  Let it go...............................
Bucket List:
[X] Get banned from Wera forum
[  ] Walk the Great Wall of China
[X] Visit Mt. Everest

backMARKr

Quote from: Jeff on November 14, 2008, 10:11:17 AM
Okay, great.  So we all know he's a Bad Guy..  Let it go...............................

ahhhh a voice of reason out of the darkness.....:lmao:.....
WERA #13

Burt Munro

Only one person can help in this situation...........  Joey Greco.     :wah:

cheaters.com
Founding member of the 10,000+ smite club.  Ask me how you can join!