The conartist Trivillus Lewis aka Trivillus Harris aka............

Started by SVbadguy, August 02, 2008, 04:15:45 PM

SVbadguy

I know he screwed over CCS a while back as well as many other people during that same time period.  I was not one of them.  I just met someone else today who would like to get as much info about him as possible.  So if he took your money, bike, parts,etc or know someone else that got taken I'd like to hear from you.  Post up, PM, whatever.

I had gathered a bunch of info previously but I haven't had any luck finding it again.
Mid-Atlantic Region 
MARRC Exec Committee at-large & Radio Committee Chair

cbrf4_269

I hope this helps.  Looks like he was paroled in Dec of 07.

http://www.vadoc.state.va.us/resources/vpb/decisions/2007/decisions-dec07.pdf

Go to page 9

cbrf4_269

Just to add, he used to hang out with some one in Leesburg va A LOT.  I would see him there all the time on his bike. 

SVbadguy

I know his record and where he used to be.  I even know where he is now.  I just need first hand accounts to help someone out.
Mid-Atlantic Region 
MARRC Exec Committee at-large & Radio Committee Chair

cbrf4_269

I can provide that to you when I see you next, or you can call me.

jewelled

If anyone has any information regarding Trvillus Harris/Lewis, please send me a note. 

I appreciate the help.

::)

Gixxerblade

What did T do now? I thought we got rid of his bad check cashing ass a long time ago.

bettathanCIA

I googled a guy that has been hanging out in south riding. Trivillus Harris or "T" has been hanging in the area lying up a storm. If it hadn't been for these postings I wouldn't have a clue what the truth about him really is. As a good gesture, my roommate has been letting him stay with us until he moved into a friend's place... one of OUR friends. We have looked up his name, including one extra alias we found that came up in court records, Trivillus Johnson. The plan is to confront him... does anybody know the best way to go about this? we want him out without a big scene and we definitely do not want to move him into our friends house. Suggestions wanted!!!!

Tankerslove22

Trivillus was living at my home and when the first rent check bounced and he could not come up with a dime, I told him he had to leave. I feel horrible that he is taking advantage of people!  He is on probation and his PO is Stanley Wallace, in fairfax county. He can be contacted at 703.246.3067.
If anyone has bounced checks or fraudulent acts that can be copied and sent to his probation officer it would help lead Trivillus into having to take care of responsibilities and own up for his lies. Items can be mailed to 4110 Chain Bridge Road Room # 203 Fairfax, VA 22030.
Currently he still owes me rent from last month and half of a household bill.  As far as confronting him...just do it and get him out of there! He claims to be raised by his grandparents and that his parents are dead, he is a drifter and has not kept friends long because he uses them and moves on. We all want to help "friends" out and trust me; Trivillus is not a friend to anyone!

Tankerslove22

"T" has a website where his contact information can be found.
www.tmobileracing.com

jewelled

Ask him if he has kids.  He will lie and say he doesn't.  I have DNA tests through the court that say otherwise.  Processed in 2008 while he was still in jail for credit card theft.

He stole checks from me when we were dating.. Because love is blind I did not press charges.  I still have a copy - but it was from 2005 so it won't do any good. 

From someone who was close to him for about a year - anything he says is a lie... and the lies don't change.  He is telling the same stories he told from 2005.  Guess you can't teach an old dog new tricks.  Whether or not he was raised by his grandparent or that his parents are dead is probably BS.  Emails to someone he called 'dad' were in his inbox.  Surprise - he was asking for money.

Moral of the story.  Don't give him money.  Don't sleep with him. (then you have a child without a father).  And definately don't trust him.

Burt Munro

Quote from: jewelled on September 07, 2008, 08:33:28 PM

Moral of the story.  Don't give him money.  Don't sleep with him. (then you have a child without a father).  And definately don't trust him.

Boy am I glad I read this!    I was thinking about sleeping with him!

If I hadn't found 'Cheaters - CCS Edtion' I would have always regretted it!
Founding member of the 10,000+ smite club.  Ask me how you can join!