Robert Marshall arrested on DUI

Started by spyderchick, December 19, 2007, 02:56:33 PM

Garywc

DUI also gets a reckless driving in the state of NJ
but to charge someone with DUI is also up to the officer it they show impairment without blowing the .08 he has the right to charge them while driving impaired.
as far as body weight of 110 pounds and 3 beers over 3 hours it is highly unlikely that they would blow a .08.  the average person  one drink per hour (+ -) if your friend had 3 beers in 3 hours after the 3rd hour it would be equal to about 1 beer in her system. which kinda sucks if she was .08
i don't think they lowered it to .08 for money reasons. like i said they can charge you even if your blood alcohol content inst at .10.
they can also not charge you and have you get a ride home instead.
CCS/ASRA #77
AMA #776
http://www.eastcoastsupertwins.com
Monmouth Cycles,Woodcraft, bel-ray,AXO

fatboy122

Quote from: Garywc on December 20, 2007, 02:21:10 PM
I was hit by a drunk driver once
in the middle of the afternoon
not much fun... i would love to see stiffer penalties  for DUIs
I too was hit by a damn drunk on July 2, 2002 at 5:00pm, i was coming home from work..he blew a .26..i knew the guy..once i made it out of my totalled car and found out who did it, i was shocked..then he was shocked when i kicked his ass on the side of the road, infront of NC Highway Patrol and ems workers..my back still hurts..he spent a few months in jail and then was busted again for DUI..ya gotta love the system..

Keith Hertell

Quote from: danman67 on December 20, 2007, 04:43:02 PM
Some of the people in CMRA are going to bitch whine, complain and find any way they can to get digs in towards CCS. Just the way the same bunch whined and bitched about RPM/WERA.

For me personally, it was never a whine or bitch.
RPM was started due to a crybaby not wanting to turn Expert.
CCS South was started due to a crybaby not wanting to turn Expert.

I never whined about it, but I wonder why some people would want to be associated w/ that type of wanker.

Facts are Facts and R. T. Marshall worked CCS for a novice title. Yea he was within the rules, but it still seems shady to me. Then he goes and starts his own CCS series!?!?!?! He's a first year "expert", now he can run CCS-S?

Oh, to stay on topic, I see nothing wrong w/ RRW writing about it. But, I don't think it shoulda been sent to them either.  I think this has little if anything to do w/ his racing/running CCS-S. I kinda feel sorry for the guy as far as thats concerned.

251am

Quote from: Keith Hertell on December 22, 2007, 01:43:17 PM
Oh, to stay on topic, I see nothing wrong w/ RRW writing about it. But, I don't think it shoulda been sent to them either.  I think this has little if anything to do w/ his racing/running CCS-S. I kinda feel sorry for the guy as far as thats concerned.

Yeah, it's kinda pointless to complain about a broken system that only feeds more $$$ to municipalities, w/o actually addressing the problems. Until the penalties are into the $5000-$10,000 with immediate license revocation for life, drunks will still drive drunk and kill people. After that they'll STILL be driving drunk.

Why is this a topic in Racing section? Beacause JU put  it on his site?   

:cheers:

Vanderkolk5

Admin edit. Seriously digging up a 10 yr old thread to spam for a dui lawyers office. How pathetic. bye bye

spoot

CCS MW Am #518
WiRiders.com