Blackhawk April 11th, whos going? - CANCELLED!

Started by EM JAY, April 10, 2007, 12:08:39 PM

EM JAY

Damn, the weather gets worse and worse as I check it.....maybe I'll stop checking and it'll get better!!  Yea right.   

Who's all going? 
Michael Jordan
           CCS EX #??   ASRA #??
   01 SV Midwest
  Thanks to Expert Racing Ltd. in Chicago and Madness Custom Choppers of Fox Lake

Super Dave

It is cancelled, MJ.  Just got the news.  You should be getting a call from Cindy too.
Super Dave

EM JAY

Cancelled with credit for another day.   Dang.  
Michael Jordan
           CCS EX #??   ASRA #??
   01 SV Midwest
  Thanks to Expert Racing Ltd. in Chicago and Madness Custom Choppers of Fox Lake

klebs01

I was signed up for the class.  Cindy mentioned taking the class on the 7th, but I thought that was just for experienced racers.  How with the class credit be handled?
Nathan Kleba  AM #72

Super Dave

Well, that's what we're working out.

I can change the class structure for the 7th to handle the change.  That's the easy part.  If that date works out for you, I wanna take care of you.
Super Dave

Court Jester

i'm still going by god. i got the hotel, the day off work, and frinds coming up to hang with. at least i can drink tonight now:) i'll be sure to post pics
CCS# 469
WWW.SUPERBIKESUNLIMITED.COM

Life is not a journey to the grave with the intention of arriving safely in a pretty and well preserved body, but rather to skid in broadside, thoroughly used up, totally worn out, and loudly proclaiming "WOOOHOOO! What a freaken ride"

klebs01

I was already signed up for the track day May 7.  I wouldn't want to take away from other peoples time to learn.
Nathan Kleba  AM #72

Super Dave

Super Dave

racerhall

i will be there this weekend for nesba
that is still happening
Midwest ccs #69
asra #69
ama #66
www.schaumburgaudi.com

Super Dave

Super Dave

Woofentino Pugrossi

Would they let you use a snowmobile for a trackday?
Rob
CCS MW#14 EX, ASRA #141
CCSForums Cornerworking and Classifieds Mod